Martes, Hulyo 19, 2011

First for the second time

The environment is very humid, hot, and dusty while I am typing this first post of my new blog site. It is not my first blog though I had one before about 2-3 years ago, I knew it's been a while. I have always wanted to maintain a blog site since I am aware about it, it is because I find it amazing and I knew blogger would agree with me. In blogging you can express everything you had in mind, it allows the writer to convey whatever he/she thinks about the things around that includes politics, foods, fashions, new trends, etc.   Anyway I know that I am talking something that most reader or Internet savvy knew very well, so I will not continue discussing what I thought about blogging.

Let me share how I decided to have a blog site again? it is not planned neither intentionally done, it happened accidentally. I was just browsing the net, did typing tests which I enjoy doing during my boring hours. As I typed the paragraph of every typing lessons from several typing sites, my interests in writing were stimulated perhaps its due to my passion in reading and writing but I am not that typical one. I am a bit "OC" (Obsessive Compulsive), as an evidence every time I write something or I was told to write from school or work, I have to fight my weaknesses from being OC. I cannot simply read  an article or passage from the books, Internet, or in news papers, I tend to read it aloud and I must pronounce it well to the best of my ability. Sometimes if I heard it odd I have to repeat myself from pronouncing the word and if I can't get it right I need to ask other people, and if I still can't figured it believed me, I will look for a dictionary with correct pronunciation or open the computer just to help myself in pronouncing it well. Yet I would say I am not fluent in English this reality makes myself more conscious and it demand for patience to do the mentioned rituals. Another thing is about my writing, it is not easy it involves a lot of works and time. I am fully aware of the disadvantages of my behavior and style in writing, it does affect many factors. If your reading this blog from the start to end probably you noticed the inefficiency of my style, I am bit wordy, I can't write direct to the point. Have you noticed? if not, probably I m improving but if you do? spare me this time. I am working on it and I will utilize all the space for improvement the same as how I gave time in enhancing my grammar and develop my communication skills.

Therefore expect numbers of blogs in my site, from now on I will write varieties of issues and concerns. I will ensure to provide my reader more interesting topics to discuss wherein I can share my thoughts, ideas, and perceptions.

1 komento:

  1. hi! whoever reading this blog...please write your comments, criticism, and own perceptions...thankz

    TumugonBurahin